eBay Classified Ads are a remarkable selling tool, they also help grow a mailing list much faster than any other method I know, yet still they are little understood and very much under-utilised by eBayers. Here are ten more things you need to know about eBay Classified Ads. in order to grow your income and mailing list on eBay:
* eBay classified ads. frequently promote products not already available or not otherwise allowed to be sold on eBay. A good example is digital downloads, such as eBooks and software applications which are banned from traditional eBay listings, with the exception of classified ads. on eBay.com.
* Although classified ads. feature on .com and .co.uk sites, overwhelmingly it’s the USA site you should use to generate a mailing list for affiliate products or to promote your own eBooks and downloadable packages.
This is because, as well as digital items in general, affiliate promotions are also banned from sale on eBay.com and .co.uk, again in all but the classified ad. sections of eBay.com.
Additionally, given that the vast majority of affiliate products are priced in dollars anyway, and geared largely towards the American market, classified ads. promoted on eBay.com will be seen by millions of people in the USA as well as reaching a massive audience outside America.
* Although not all eBay categories can be used for classified advertising, the profit potential is so huge that it could be worth placing classified advertisements in categories you might not otherwise consider using, either to sell off-the page or grow a list for future promotions.
* eBay classified ads respond to searches made by eBay members, giving you 100% targeted traffic to your promotions, meaning virtually everyone searching on eBay is a potential buyer – but only if they key words into eBay search engines that resemble words used in your classified ad., primarily the title. classified ads
So you must create a keyword rich title for your classified ad. featuring words most often used to find products such as you are selling. One of the best places to locate these words is on eBay Pulse Pages where current top frequency search terms are listed left of the page. You’ll find them at: pulse.ebay.co.uk or pulse.ebay.com.
* Study most popular searches for Information Products listed within the ‘Everything Else’ category and consider using these words in titles for eBay classified ads. promoting information products or free reports to grow your mailing list for subsequent information based products. This guarantees your ads. are returned in listings for similar words being searched on eBay. Also, by checking which popular search words feature regularly on eBay Pulse Pages you’ll be able to create titles that achieve maximum possible viewing potential.